Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I believe the lesson I needed to learn today was balance. I have so many things on the go, and I want to do them all at once, prioritizing them seems so challenging since  each one is fresh in my mind. 
So I have been trying to do them all at once, and not much of any gets done! 

Technology is supposed to be helping us in this regard, and so I looked to technology to help me and it stopped me for a number of hours!  I had new lessons to learn, most of which still have me stumped. All I wanted to do was to let people know about my cooking class coming up on Weds. LOL. So I made a poster, tried to upload it to the IContact site to send it out.. and ... well.. nothing.  I got stuck.

Persistent as I am, I stuck it out until I realized all the sun would be gone, and I wanted to get outside. I left it for when I got home. I have not yet figured this aspect out, nor a few other technology points today. However I did discover that when I was feeling great about something, everything seemed to flow better. 

No comments: